September 14, 2013

Aftermath

This is how the town I live in was affected by the flood:

Our internet is in and out during the flood and I realized that some of the videos were not playing properly, here is the link for the YouTube video if it's not working for you.

This first bit in the video below is on Sunset Drive, right down the street from my house to the south.

Our internet is in and out during the flood and I realized that some of the videos were not playing properly, here is the link for the YouTube video if it's not working for you.

And here is more of my neck of the woods.  When they mention Airport Road in the beginning, that is the road that my oldest son's middle school is on.
Our internet is in and out during the flood and I realized that some of the videos were not playing properly, here is the link for the YouTube video if it's not working for you.

Our town is currently cut in half.  I am lucky to live on the north side where most of the affected areas are to the west and south of me.  At the 6:24 mark of this video is where I was driving from the store on Thursday morning and into the afternoon.  Schools are closed for the kids until Thursday at the earliest.  I will keep you all updated as I can.  

And this is the video of Larimer County, where my kids' dad lives and where Patrick works (you can actually see his work building in this video):



No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs