September 20, 2013

Mission #17, Day 5--Leather Pants LINK UP!!!

Is it the last day of Mission Week already?  That flew by!  I remember thinking that I didn't want Mission Week on leathers to go by without me wearing my favorite leather pants.  So I wore them.

But this was a few weeks ago--pre-flood and when the temps were "cooling down" to the 80's.  I wore these to the store and then peeled them off immediately when I got home.  So.  Hot.

This is yet another example of a photo location that I frequent that is still underwater and closed from the flood.  I know y'all are sick of me talking about it but dudes--it was major.  For real.  Never in my 31 years as a Colorado resident have I seen anything like it.

I am super stoked about this Friday because my mom is coming up to spend the weekend with us!  I haven't seen her in over a month (it's so hard for her to live so far away now) and she is going to help us paint the inside of our rental.

Not only that but tomorrow marks the one week countdown until we move into our new house.  I cannot tell you how excited we all are.  Brielle even wrote me a card with a report inside on how excited she is.

So happy Friday all!  Have a great weekend!  Be safe and count all your blessings today.  I'm not a religious person, but do take a moment to realize how grateful you are for even the smallest things in your life.

Leather Pants-Lip Service, thrifted; Olive Button Down-thrifted; Leopard Belt-Target; Tweed Flats-Target; Sunnies-Target; Bracelet-gifted by Chelsea; Earrings-gifted



Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs