April 16, 2012

Nothin' New


 

MusicPlaylist
Have you ever just woke up at 4:30 in the morning and the minute your eyes open slightly, your mind goes into warp mode with all the crap you are stressed about, worried about or just plain thinking about and by the time it's 5:30 you're just like "screw it, I'm up" and just left it at that thus making you completely out of it and messed up on the time all day?  Good, glad I'm not the only one.

My son Conner however was bouncing off the wall with an excitement I have not seen on him in a loooooong time.  Do you know what enticed this?

New DC high tops.  Last week Patrick promised to take him to get shoes on Monday night.  My son, as I've told you, is a genius.  You tell him something, he will remember it gar-aunn-teed. 

It should also be said that my kids all three follow in my footsteps, literally, with footware.  The kids.  Love.  Shoes.  They each have multiple pairs and get completely stoked when they know they are getting new ones. 

 The funniest thing tonight was how much Conner loves his new shoes.  He was showing us how much higher he could jump, how much faster he could run and how much his feet had grown.  He is currently sleeping with them on.

Other than shoes and being unnaturally sleep deprived, Blogger is about to straight piss me off.  I've been uploading photos for this post for two hours.  Literally.

Plus side, we are currently less than one hour away from my daughter's birthday.  Eek!  I can't believe she is going to be 5 already.  My baby is turning 5!

And thank gawd that it was Kumon night.  Because Kumon night equals Starbucks night and that was a very good thing.  

Now if you'll excuse me, there is a Temprapedic calling my name.  And I'mmagonna answer.

Camel Colored Culottes-Metro Style, thrifted; Leopard Printed Tee-Younique; Suede Tan Blazer-Wet Seal, thrifted; Platform Loafers-Bandolinos, gifted; Necklace-Wal-Mart

1 comment:

  1. i love those shoes! but I'm not so sure about those pants, i think that if you want to look taller then you should wear long pants, the pants kind of make you look shorter, and wider. but i love the shoes though! :D and i love your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs