March 12, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Leopard Print Heels

Before I was a blogger, I didn't really know that I needed leopard print heels, but as it turns out--I did.  And it turns out, they go with eva-ray-thang.

I got these babies at Target two years ago for $15 and I have worn them 16 documented times on the blog.  That's less than $1 per wear.  A new Thursday Mixer record for full price retail I do believe!

Top Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Now
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

But there is one drawback to these heels and it's a big one: they are uncomfortable AF.  Seriously.  I cannot wear them comfortably without tights or trouser socks for more than a few minutes at a time.  Ever since my feet swelled up from being pregnant, it is even worse.

Luckily, Kushyfoot was kind enough to send me over these great little Flats to Go! to try out.  I got leopard print ones and let me tell you this . . .

They are not much for traction or support.  BUT!!!  They are total lifesavers.  Girls night outs, weddings, bacholorette parties . . . these are all times when heels are damn near a necessity.  But that stinks because even a comfortable heel isn't going to be comfortable for hours on end.

Simply slip a pair of these Flats to Go! in your bag and pull them out when you need them!  Not only are they compact enough to carry with you--they even fit in this clutch!--but they are cute too so you don't look like you're walking around in bedroom slippers.

Look--we've all been there, right?  Partying in Vegas with your best friend at the club and they end up piggybacking you back to the hotel because your feet are about to fall off in the heels you packed and you were too stubborn to bring flats with you--right?  (Ahem . . . Matty)

Well save your own (and your friend's) back and just pack a pair of these.  I'm not kidding you.  After a day of work, I put these on for these photos and I did not take them off again.  So.  Comfy.  Especially after roughin' it in heels all day.

 

Black Jumpsuit-thrifted; Cognac Leather Bomber Jacket-Target; Leopard Print Heels-Target; Flats to Go-Kushyfoot, c/o; Gold Skinny Belt-thrifted; Fox Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Clutch-Candies; Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-shop in mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs