February 2, 2015

Mission #50--BIRTHDAY WEEK!--Day 1, Zsa Zsa Gabor and Natalie King Cole

Oh hey.  It's my birthday week guys (actual day: Friday.  How bomb is that???).  If you've read my blog for any amount of time, you know that I do birthdays LIKE A BOSS.  Love them.  And I happen to share my birthday with a lot of amazing people.  And then I take style inspiration from said people and turn it into a Mission Week.  Ta daaaa!

First up, the lovely Zsa Zsa Gabor and Natalie King Cole.

via and via

What style comes to mind when you think of this socialite and jazz musician?  Glamor, glamor, glamor.  So I wore this silver pleated cocktail dress given to me many years ago, a fur trimmed cardigan for drama and some red heels.  I even did my hair!



Fur Trimmed Cardigan-Kohl's; Silver Pleated Cocktail Dress-gifted; Silver Cap Toe Red Heels-Chinese Laundry; Earrings-gifted from Patrick from Shane Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs