February 20, 2015

Mission #51, Day 5--Embellished Boots

An embellished boot can be lots of fun and bring a bit of character to an otherwise plain outfit.  Like this ruffled boots--they add a little something to this boho look of a pale pink dress and long cozy cardigan.

Well, remember me telling you about my brother having seizures?  He had another one on Wednesday morning.  While he was driving.  And is in the hospital.  It's a long to-do and very scary.  He is ok for now, but will be staying at the hospital for a while.

Because of that, I can't think of much else to write about.  Other than the fact that today is my parents' birthdays.  That's right--it is my mom and my dad's birthday.

I wish them both a very happy birthday and my brother a speedy recovery.  And to all of you--happy weekend.



Light Pink Dress-thrifted; Cardigan-gifted; Ruffle Suede Boots-Kohl's; Necklace and Earrings-Charming Charlie's;

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs