February 10, 2015

Share the Covers--Blank Space

Here is the original by Taylor Swift . . .



And a cover by The Prevail . . .



I have to be honest here--I have never actually heard this song before.  Either version.  Ever.  And I still haven't because I just posted this without listening to them.  Woops.  But my sister sent me the links for Share the Covers and I am running out of covers to share so there you have it.

And ironically, this post is going to have some blank space because I, as usual, am one foot out the door in a hurry to run 45 errands so I am going to just leave you with this ground breaking cover until tomorrow.  You're welcome.



Black Jumpsuit-thrifted; Red Blazer-thrifted; Nude Flats-Target; Leopard Print Belt-Target; Earrings-gifted and DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs