February 6, 2015

Mission #50, Day 5--Babe Ruth

Guys.  It's my birthday.  I'm 33.  NBD.  And the last person I share my birthday with is pretty damn cool too.  Babe Ruth.  The Sultan of Swat.   Sporty it is.  This time I added some edge to the sporty with leather sleeves, spikes in my hat and a girly peplum. 

via

So I've never been one to really make New Years resolutions.  But I am determined to make my 33rd year the best yet.  And I kept just thinking up ways to do so.  And I came up with an idea.  I'm gonna make some goals--some weekly goals.

I came up with a list of things that I want to work on or change or try and every week I am going to randomly select something for that week and that week only.  Some examples are going a week without coffee or going a week without Facebook or paying it forward.

I'm really stoked about this and I think it will be an excellent way to challenge myself in my 33rd year.  I have tried to come up with 52--one for each week until I turn 34--but I am a few shy, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

I think I will draw one randomly from a hat each Sunday night, do the challenge for that week and then resume as usual the next week.  I am nervous.  I mean, some of these are going to be tough.  If you haven't noticed yet, I like a challenge.  But I think it will be worth it.

It's gonna be a good year folks.  A good year. 


Newspaper Print Leggings--c/o Jolly Chic; Leather Sleeved Asymmetrical Hem Peplum-H&M; Leather Sleeved Military Jacket-Target; Sneakers-Target; Spiked Hat-Amazon; Earrings-gifted; Mirrored Aviators-Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs