November 24, 2011

Two Words: Pumpkin Cheesecake



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

This might be bad taste to say, but I'm not a huge fan of Thanksgiving.  I mean, it's fun and all and there's great food but it's not something I get all revved up about.  So, when we have Thanksgivings that are low key and just really chill, I'm all in.

And that's just what kind of Thanksgiving we had.  We went to my future Mother-in-law's house for some great food.  It was really . .  . just chill.  Perfect.  And yummy.

Patrick's co-worker had this bomb recipe for pumpkin cheesecake.  He gave Pat the recipe and we made some last night.  From scratch.  I mean it.  The crust, the filling and even the whipped cream.  I'm talking I was separating egg yolks and making water baths people. It was intense. 

But it came out just splendidly.  It literally melted in your mouth and was soooooo yummy.  I may or may not have had more than one piece.  What?  It is the day to stuff, is it not?

I hope all my American bound fashionistas are enjoying their down time from Turkey Day and all the rest of you lovelies are gearing up for Friday! 

Now that we have Thanksgiving out of the way, we can focus on my FAVORITE time of year.  The only thing that makes winter tolerable: Christmas.  Hope y'all don't mind if I start putting up the holiday tunes on the ole blog.  I've already been listening to them since Halloween.  :-)

Fur Trimmed Sweater-Kohl's; Metallic Striped Button Down-Apt. 9, thrifted; Tweed Charcoal Mini-Maurice's, thrifted; Gray Sweater Tights and Argyle OTK Socks-Vera Wang; Buckle Boots-Wal-Mart; Cranberry Snakeskin Bag-unknown; Earrings-gifted

Guess What???

Do you all remember the $20 discount to eShakti's online store that I recently featured ( remember this dress?)?  Well the kind folks of eShakti have decided to extend your ability to take advantage of  the discount code ROBIN0811. So if you missed it the first time, here's your second chance!  This code is valid through December 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.  Second chances don't always come around this easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs