November 17, 2011

Confirmed



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I had a slight over-dramatization today.  You see, I've been feelin' some presha lately.  Work has been crazy, stuff has been going on left and right, I've been trying to catch up on chores in the few moments I have while cooking dinner, Kaden just had a birthday, etc.  Not only that, but so much stuff is coming up in the form of birthday parties, Thanksgiving, Christmas and weddings.

I came home to what appeared to be my house after a cyclone had hit it and a million things to do and a billion things on my mind and, to put it mildly, I didn't feel good.  So, I put my kids and Patrick to work helping me get the house in order.

To my delight, everyone pitched in without complaint.  My house got clean, I got dinner made and lunches packed and laundry done. 

You know, we all have those days, but what makes you get through it is the love and support of your family.  My kids and Patrick are the greatest gifts I could ever receive. 

Case in point, winner of the best text of the day today goes to Patrick.  The following might be TMI (but when have I been one to shy away from that?), so if you're not into it, feel free to breeze by:

"I just found a tampon in my pocket, is this what it's like to be married?"  :-D  Oh yeah, this is the right guy all right.   Secure enough to carry around something I couldn't at the time and awesome enough to make me laugh everyday.

White Button Down Dress (worn as a skirt)-gifted; Turtleneck Cable Knit Sweater-Eddie Bauer, thrifted; Argyle Tights-Vera Wang; Cognac Side Knot Booties-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-vintage from Grandma

Guess What???

Do you all remember the $20 discount to eShakti's online store that I recently featured ( remember this dress?)?  Well the kind folks of eShakti have decided to extend your ability to take advantage of  the discount code ROBIN0811. So if you missed it the first time, here's your second chance!  This code is valid through December 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.  Second chances don't always come around this easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs