September 1, 2015

Mission #65, Day 2--Neutral

A neutral shirtdress is a very lovely addition to your closet.  It works so well in the workforce (and one that I definitely plan on utilizing in my new work environment) and can also be casualized ( #awordijustmadeup ).  Here, I went total Park Avenue princess with a pastel cardigan and feminine flats.

One week from today, Patrick and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary.  I cannot believe that we have been married for THREE YEARS!  It's gone so fast and yet feels like it's been so much longer.  I cannot imagine spending my life with anyone else. 

And so, these photos are taken EXACTLY where Patrick and I became husband and wife.  We said our vows right in this gorgeous garden in the amazing downtown Longmont in front of this beautiful water fountain among a sea of colorful flowers.

Yes folks.  I have never really been a sappy romantic but this guy--he really does bring out the best in me.  And he has truly put the cherry on my life.  And I love him forever.  And the fact that I start my new job on the same day that I celebrate my three year anniversary to Patrick just feels like an insanely amazing coincidence.

In fact, it was a series of amazing coincidences that keep nudging me to let me know that I am making the right move with this job and that I am exactly where I need to be in my life right now.  And I am just so blessed to be able to share that life and those blessings with my husband Patrick, and my kids--Kaden, Conner, Brielle and Reilly.  


Beige Shirtdress-Forever 21, thrifted
Light Purple Cardigan-thrifted
Floral Flats-Payless
Woven Tote-Fossil, thrifted
Necklace-oNecklace, c/o

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs