September 28, 2015

Mission #67, Day 1--PLAID--Plaid Shirt

Now that it's absolutely fall calendar-wise we are celebrating a fall classic print--plaid.  And I'm starting out the gate with this totally typical plaid shirt.

These photos make me smile because moments before these photos were taken, I got a call back on a resume I submitted for the new job that I currently have.  I remember being so happy and full of hope and yet I didn't even realize how amazing of a firm I was getting myself into, if I'd get the job at all or what to expect.  Aw memories.






Plaid Button Down Shirt-thrifted
Black Lace Skirt-thrifted
Highlighter Yellow Belt-thrifted
Leopard Print Heels-Target
Bag-Target
Cuff-gifted
Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs