September 11, 2015

Dear Frannie Friday--Micro Pedi Review

I was actually sent this Micro Pedi when summer started and am just now getting to review it.  To be honest I was a little apprehensive about trying it because . . . and this is going to sound blasphemous but I have never so much been a fan of the pedicure.  Not that it isn't fun and all, but it always makes me really self-conscience because I have never been a fan of my block feet and I always feel judged. 

Well after trying this, I can't believe I didn't try it sooner!  It was AMAZING!  And it left my feet feeling SO SOFT.  Although the noise kind of freaked out Reilly (yes, he was sans pants and just had an Oreo with a dirty face . . . but he is just too damn cute not to put in this post), it worked perfectly.  It was actually pretty crazy seeing all of the "stuff" come off but it left me with smooth and silky feet.

The price point is extremely reasonable--$24.95 on Amazon.  If nothing else, it is worth a try.  If it can make a believer out of someone with a pedicure phobia, it can help anyone!  And it doesn't involve someone else touching your feet!  All it takes is about 15 minutes to perfectly peach soft feet.  Just because summer is over doesn't mean you can neglect your feet.   


Denim Cutoffs-Target
Flip Flops-Target
Denver Fashion Blogger Shirt-c/o Lost California

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs