June 30, 2014

Mission #36, Day 1--First Date

For this week's Mission Week we are looking at different ways to dress for date night.  For this first look, here is what I would wear on a first date--which usually consists of dinner and a movie.  

I think the graphic tee in this look makes it casual enough and also serves as an ice breaker, if needed.  The leather jacket makes it sophisticated and the skirt and heels give it that romantic and ladylike feel. 

I remember Patrick and I's first date.  I didn't even know it was a date actually.  Patrick and I had been friends for many years, got back in touch via Facebook, met for a "what have you been doing for the last ten years" dinner and then were texting.

About a week after we got back in touch, Patrick told me that some plans had fallen through and asked me if I'd like to go see a movie and maybe get a bite to eat.  I agreed and we went to a casual dinner and saw Toy Story 3 (cute right?).

It was several other hangouts before we ever kissed or officially started dating, but Patrick has always considered this our first date.  And I remember it so well.  My last first date.

Red Dress (worn as a skirt)-Old Navy; Beatles Tee-Walmart; Black Leather Jacket-Target; Cuff-gifted; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Black Heels-thrifted; Prada-like Sunglasses-shop at mall


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs