June 24, 2014

Share the Covers--Turning Japanese

The original by The Vapors . . .

 

I always thought this cover was by The Presidents of the United States of America.  When I looked it up, it seemed it was by Incubus.  Apparently, watching the video, I found that Incubus might not be the artists either.  So basically I don't really know who this is by but here is the cover . . .

 

Typically, Reilly is a great sleeper.  He gets up in the night like any newborn but typically he has always spent a large stretch--from about 10 to 3 or 4--sleeping.  The past few nights though . . . not so much.  And it's been waring on me just a bit.

Not only has he not been sleeping at night as well, he has had some issues sleeping during the day as well.  Naps are sparse and short lived it seems.  This leaves very little time to do anything other than cuddle, rock and walk around with him.

But being as how this is the last week that I have to really do only that, I'll take it.  The sleepless nights don't last forever but neither do the days when Reilly will want me to just walk around with him in my arms. 

Black and Tan Skirt-thrifted; Sky Blue Tank-Ann Taylor, gifted; Espadrilles-gifted; Bag-Bebe, gifted; Sunnies-shop in mall; Earrings and Necklace-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs