June 6, 2014

Mission #34, Day 5--Mallory

Well.  It's the last day of Mission Week.  The last maternity look that I have on backlog.  It's about to get real.  Today's look is inspired by Mallory Pike.  She's kinda witty and a writer, so I figured the sarcastic tee about writing blogs would do the trick nicely.

We have a big weekend ahead of us and I, for one, am stoked.  Both of the (older) boys are in baseball and they have games.  I love going to their football games.

Also, there is Berthoud Days.  Berthoud is a teeny tiny town not far from where I live.  Every year they have this little festival and the whole town goes.  It's a real hit, guys.  I've heard of it, but never been.  But now my sister in law and her kids live there, so we're gonna see what all this fuss is all about.

On Sunday, we are going to a Rockie's game--me and 13 members of my and Patrick's family.  Kaden and his baseball team get to walk the field before the game.  It's kind of a big deal.

I am so excited to spend time with our families.  And not only our families, but my little family.  It will be our first outings as a 6 person family that does not involve a checkout line. 

Oh, and this weekend I have to reacquaint myself with the tripod and camera remote.  Crimony I haven't taken my pictures in over four weeks!  Here goes nothing . . .

Black Track Pants-Wayf from Nordstrom; All Blogs Post the Same Stuff Tee-American Apparel; Mint Sequined Bomber Jacket-Forever 21; Black Tennies-Target; Mirrored Aviators-Target; Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs