June 9, 2014

Mission Monday #35--Postpartum Style


OOTD pictures.  I haven't taken any for a month, since Reilly was born.  It can be hard to get the hang of it again.  But what I have enjoyed is the flexibility of just wearing clothes without a thought to blog photos.  Getting dressed after baby is a challenge to put it mildly.  Your body is just . . . adjusting.  So next week, I will give you all my tricks and trades of dressing post-pregnancy.

This weekend was just as fun as I anticipated it would be.  In addition to all of the plans we had, my dad unexpectedly stopped by and bought us dinner.  I don't see my dad much and, to be honest, we aren't super close.

BUT . . . it was nice.  And, to be honest again, my dad cracks me up.  It made me feel good that he wanted to come visit us. 

And because I know that through the wonders of Facebook my dad often reads my blog, I just wanted to use this post to say: Thanks dad for the pizza and the visit.

Short Sleeved Chambray Button Up-Style and Co., thrifted; Black Track Pants-Wayf from Nordstrom; Studded Snakeskin Heels-Vanity, gifted; Earrings and Spiked Bracelet-Kohl's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs