June 19, 2014

Mission #35, Day 4--Elastic Waist

Kind of going along with the same mindset yesterday, elastic waists are a total win.  On that same token, thank you to those of you who took the time to leave me some kind words about my post yesterday.  It really makes me feel better to know I'm not alone in the post baby body journey.

Now that I have passed the six week mark, I can start doing more actual exercise than walking.  I'm actually pretty excited about it.  I can start up yoga again and I've really missed my yoga teacher.  She was super cool and adorable.

And I plan to start the Insanity again--I remember loving it . . . eventually.  I just need to dig up the discs.  But in the meantime . . .

I ordered Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs.  It came yesterday and today I gave her a go.  Wow.  It is pretty intense.  But actually fun.

It also helps that Patrick recently set the pool up.  As Shaun T encouraged, I sweat it ooooooooout girl!


Don't forget to enter the oNecklace Etsy Shop gift card giveaway!  Entries accepted until June 20

I Heart NYC Tee-NYC; Black and White Striped Pencil Skirt-Target; Metallic Cap Toe Heels-Chinese Laundry; Crossbody Bag-Coach, gifted; Watch-gifted; Glasses-Bebe; Earrings-Charming Charlie's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs