February 2, 2017

Thursday Mixer--Red and White Striped Dress

This dress was one of the rare pieces where I found myself instantly drawn to it, shied away from the undiscounted price tag and then found myself seeking it out days later, despite the "steep" $24 price.  I made a great decision.

This dress is an amazing remix piece.  As you can see below, I have worn it as a dress and a top.  I have worn it with a belt, a scarf, a button up tied at the waist and a cardigan.  Oh the possibilities!  At a price per wear of $4.80, you really can't go wrong.

1, Now, 3, 4, 5





Beanie-Forever 21
Dress-Marshalls
Leather Cutout Cardigan-Italy
Booties-Nine West, thrifted
Necklace-Charming Charlies
Earrings-gifted 
Bag-Bebe, gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs