August 7, 2014

Thursday Mixer--Black and White Striped Blouse



Last year, during all of the black and white craze, I found this lonely, tagless blouse at a thrift store hanging sadly in the corner.  I bought it. 

But it was April, so it got hot and then I got pregnant.  So I haven't been able to wear it as much as I like, but I promise it's a fave.  Due to it's seemingly neglected state, this blouse was $1, making it's current documented price per wear $.25.  Bargain much?

 Now, 2, 3, 4

It's funny how early on you can see certain personality traits in your baby and equate them to one parent or the other.  Reilly turned three months old the other day (I know, right?!?!?!) and his personality is really shining through.

Every morning Reilly gets woken up by Patrick so he can take him to his grandmother's house so I can go to work.  You'd think, being woke up after not getting much sleep would make someone grumpy.   But not Reilly.  He wakes up with an ear to ear grin--cooing and waking his chunky little limbs around.

 And in case you're wondering, he gets that from me.  I'm a total morning person.  Patrick, on the other hand, for all of his wonderful traits is not.  All day he works, he laughs, he is amazing.  But in the morning--don't talk to him.

Black and White Striped Blouse-thrifted; Rust Harem Trousers-eBay; Giraffe Print Peep Toe Heels-BCBG, gifted; Glasses-Bebe


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs