August 20, 2014

Word Wednesday--Career and Passion

Finishing mediation training has really made me feel excited.  I have been frustrated and depressed in my work for a while now.  I still like where I work, but I needed a change.  I'm still going to be at my office, but I do hope to be able to move toward mediating on my own soon.  And that got me thinking about passion and your career.   So if you're struggling with the same thing, here's some motivation for you . . .

via


via






 via

Striped Tee-Aeropostale; White Blazer-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Black Pencil Skirt-Old Navy; Hot Pink Heels-H&M; Necklace-c/o Blue Nile; Earrings-gifted by Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs