October 10, 2012

They're HERE!!!!



 Mixpod is all jacked so sorry guys no music today.

First of all, thank you to all who touched out re Patrick's deployment news yesterday.  It means a lot to have y'all with me.  Truly.

On a much, much happier note, guess what email I got todaaaaaaaay?

Our wedding photographer is done with the wedding photos!  Boo-ya!  It's been a month and two days since the Big Day and that's really good timing, but it was still killing me nonetheless.

Unfortunately, I got them at 9 a.m. on a fairly hectic Wednesday morn, so viewing them via the online gallery was not as possible as I'd have hoped.

And the disc is in the mail, so I can't post any now.  Blast!  But fear not ladies and gents, once I can pick through the 1,400 some photos, I'll be sure to holler at ya.

However, Patrick and I are in the midst of viewing them at the moment (word to the wise, the browser on PS3 suuuuucks, it's frozen on us like 85 times) and I am so. super. stoked.

Oh, and guess who else is here?  A week and a half ago, Patrick's friend let us borrow his Sons of Anarchy Season 4.

We have already burned through all but 3 episodes (OMG Clay I am not a fan bee.tea.dubs.) and I am as giddy as a schoolgirl to have my bad ass biker fix. *blogger note: this sentence brings me a slight apprehension of the Google search stats I'm yet to recieve*

So what's on the agenda currently for awesome downtime for the Pat-man and I?  Wedding pics and biker updates.

Now that, my friends, sounds like a plan.

Sweater-thrifted; Graphic Print Skirt-Worthington, thrifted; Charcoal Tights-unknown; Football Booties-Forever 21; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs