October 31, 2012

Cheetah-Cheetah Pumpkin Eat-ah


 

Ok, it's not cheetah, it's leopard, but that just didn't have the same ring to it, did it?

I quasi went as a quasi leopard today I guess.  At least that's what Kaden deemed to be the case.  Conner thought I was a hippie.  Daryl thought I was a swashbuckler.  Really, I didn't have a plan.  I guess I just went as awesome this year.  Ha!

To be honest, I kept forgetting it was Halloween all day.  But I'm glad it was for two major reasons.

For one, my sister-in-law and mother-in-law came over with my niece and nephew to go trick or treating.

The weather was perfect.  Jessica and I took the kids around, talked, watched the kids get their bags full of goodies and got totally creeped out by an over the top house.

What good night doesn't end with a tummy full of Butterfinger?  Cause seriously, I can't think of any.

For two, we are finally done with Halloween.  Dang.  We had parties all the time to go to for the kids, to host, for school, for friends.  And with Halloween out of the way . . .

I can officially start playing Christmas music!  Yeah, I'm one of those Christmas happy freaks that turns to Kosi 101 on November 1 for their 24/7 Christmas music from Nov 1 to Dec 26.

Although it was busy and seemingly never ending, I'd have to say, Halloween was a total bad ass this year.  I love doing special things with my kids and having traditions.  It's great.

On another note, wtf October?  Or 2012 for that matter?  I swear this is the fastest year of all time.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a candy coated coma to indulge in.

Dress-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Leopard Cardigan-tthrifted; Cognac Knee High Boots-Charlotte Russe; Ring-Encore

By the way, I only got a "Blackberry Special" shot of this house, but it was unreal.  They made this giant octopus, have a real shipwrecked ship in their yard, painted the side of their house, the whole she-bang.  A-mazing!


 And because you were all curious, here's what I wore this month:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs