December 12, 2013

Mission #23, Day 4--Suede Cardigan

Neutrals on not so neutrals.  That was the name of the game for this day of the Mission Week with cardigans.  I thrifted this baby several months back and I can't tell you how much I love it.  It's soft suede on the outside and perfectly silky inside.

Although these photos are a bit deceiving (from a few weeks back . . .), we have hit a recent "heatwave" here in Colorado.  And by "heatwave" I mean that for the first time in a week or more, the temperature broke freezing--37 degrees today.

I celebrated by packing away the boots and breaking out some hot red pumps.  This act apparently terrified my yoga class today as my heels, lined up perfectly along side all of the clogs and Crocs and slippers and flats on the mat, were the topic of the conversation.

I got extra scrutiny after class when I put my sneakers on, because I didn't actually wear my heels out of class.  First of all, I defended, my heels do not go with my yoga attire.  Secondly, I did indeed wear these heels all day at work--not just to class.  Apparently, they are not readers of this blog . . .

Leopard Print Jeans-Walmart; Maroon Sweater-Kohl's; Suede Cardigan-thrifted; Necklace-Kohl's; Football Booties-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-gifted

Don't forget to enter the Pink Blush Maternity Giveaway!  Last day to enter is December 12, 2013!!!
Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs