December 13, 2013

Mission #23, Day 5--Yellow Cardigan

Last day of Mission Week and apparently my pregnant brain (which is AWFUL this go-round . . . wait . . . haven't I mentioned that?) forgot that I already had a post with a mustard cardigan.  But in my defense, it was a different cardigan.  Oh well.

Anyways, this is what it's really looked like here for the most part--snowy, windy and cold.  Luckily, we've gotten a break the last few days and the sun has come out to play.  Today it was almost 50!  I didn't even wear a coat!

I am stoked for this weekend.  I have the kiddos and we have so much holiday goodness in store.  The Longmont Parade of Lights, toooooooooons of treat baking, gift wrapping and getting our Christmas tree!

I can't believe we only have two more weekends to get this done.  I always feel super behind this time of the season, but somehow we always end up getting it handled.

And maybe it's the hormones.  Maybe it's because I have my husband with me this Christmas (he was deployed last year).  Maybe it's because my kids are with me this year (they were at their dad's last year).  Maybe it's because we are having our first Christmas in our new home.  Maybe it's this new life that I am feeling rumble around more and more everyday.  But I am feeling extra blessed this holiday season.

Striped Maternity Maxi Dress-Old Navy; Mustard Cardigan-thrifed; Sheerling Lined Lace Up Booties-Mossimo; Necklace, Earrings and Cuff-Kohl's; Sunnies-shop in mall 


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

And the winner of the Pink Blush Maternity Giveaway, by Random.org is . . . 


KENNY HALL!!!

Congrats!  I will be sending you an email shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs