December 2, 2013

Mission Monday #23--Cardigans


Call it another cop out if you must, but next week I'm going to incorporate cardigans into Mission Week.  Not only are they great for layering with the cold weather coming in, but I am finding them essential for the wardrobe of a growing belly.

While these four days off of work were just splendid, I could definitely go for another four.  I had grandiose plans for getting things done.  Some of them I did get done, but mostly I spent a lot of time resting.  Which I kind of feel guilty about . . . but not completely.

I am glad that tomorrow is Monday for one reason, though.  I haven't seen my younger kids since Thursday before Thanksgiving.  They spent the break from school with their dad this year and so it's been 11 days since I have seen them.  They come back tomorrow and I could not be more excited.

We are going to finish hanging stockings.  We are going to paint the new advent calendar that I got (kind of like this one, but not painted).  We are going to make hot cocoa.  It's going to be great.

And while I have loved basking in the beautifully sunny, warm weather we've been having, it really doesn't feel like the holiday season without snow on the ground.  Luckily, that is supposed to change tomorrow night.

 Chambray Dress-thrifted; Leopard Print Cardigan-Mossimo, thrifted; Rust Tights-Target; Cognac OTK Boots-Charlotte Russe; Necklace-gifted; Earrings-Charming Charlie's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs