December 5, 2013

Thursday Mixer--Green Sweater


Welp.  It happened.  It's snowing.  And freeeeeeeeezing!  Literally the high today was 7.  Seven.  Which makes a tribute to a sweater entirely appropriate.

 I got this green sweater on clearance at Target about two years ago for $8.  This makes the current (documented) price per wear $1. Not bad.

 Top Left to Right-1, 2, Now, 4
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4

 Upon discovering I was pregnant, I started taking prenatal yoga classes.  One to level out the hormones (apparently, I've been a little moody), two to try to level out the weight gain and three to get my body re-ready to do this whole birth thing again.  And, I like it.

 I'd never taken yoga before.  It's interesting.  I'm a cynical and admittedly negative in nature person.  It's a little odd to be surrounded by all the peace and love and Namaste (even though I am a self proclaimed hippie by political standards).  But I like it.  Even though I'm the youngest mother, I like it.  Even though I am the only one with more than one child, I like it.  Even though I am the only one with a child over the age of three, I like it.

 And I love my instructor.  She is just adorable.  And so chipper and cheerful.  I've seen her rescue a bug from the class so it didn't get smooshed.  And I just like the way she phrases things.  For example, a few classes back, she was talking about naps.  She describes them as this: "Whenever I take naps, I am overcome with such a strong sense of self care."  Which is true, when you think about it.  But also took me a minute to actually process it.  I need to practice my positivism.  

Skinny Jeans-Candie's; Cognac OTK Boots-Charlotte Russe; Green Sweater-Mossimo; Sheer Leopard Button Down-Forever 21; White Peacoat-Rue21; Necklace and Earrings-vintage from Grandma

Don't forget to enter the Pink Blush Maternity Giveaway!  Last day to enter is December 12, 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs