May 31, 2013

Mission #9, Day 5


For the last look this Mission Week, I went all blue with a playful dress and colored leather jacket.  I didn't have blue shoes, but these flats will work.

This is a scheduled post because when you are reading this, I will be on my way down to my mom's house to help her get ready for her wedding!  

I am so excited for her.  I remember my wedding day as one of the best days of my life.  And I am extremely excited to get off of work early, pick up the kiddos, spend time with my family and eat some awesome food!

It is fitting that I chose blue to close out the monochromatic/color-blocking challenge because blue is my mom's favorite color.  And it is one of her wedding colors too.

So happy wedding weekend Mom!  I love you so much!  Congrats to you and to Gary!

Blue Babydoll Dress-Kohl's; Robin's Egg Blue Leather Jacket-Helium, thrifted; Floral Flats-Payless; Beaded Necklace and Earrings-gifted and DIY



Grab button for MISSION-WEEK


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs