February 5, 2013

Mission #1, Day 2

Day 2 of our Mission Week over here and today I am so psyched to share my bohemian look inspired by none other than Bob Marley, my favorite "we share birthdays" guy.


 

There is no one in my mind cooler than Bob Marley.  I am a tree hugging hippie at heart, so I already feel at home with his personality.

But even though I love to try all kinds of styles, bohemian is one that I don't feel that I do very well.  Loose layers and flowing pieces usually swallow my petite frame.

For this look, I kept it polished and structured with a wide belt, pretty scarf for my hair and fun studded booties.

I added a pile of earthy colored beaded bangles and some natural looking jewelry to the mix to keep it interesting, yet on theme.

I don't know but I am pleased with this result.  It was comfy, feminine and very springy.  I think Bob Marley would approve.  It helps to live in a very green state.  In every sense of the word.

Peach Sheer Maxi Dress-vintage; Mint Mesh Sweater-Target; Studded Suede Low Boots-Forever 21; Bangles-Kohl's; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Necklace-gifted; Belt-gifted by Lynne

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs