July 28, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Lace Pencil Skirt

Again, thrifting this skirt was one of those "how could someone seriously get rid of this?" moments.  It is a great piece for work and could even be dressed up for a night out with your honey.  It cost me less than $10 (I really don't remember) and even though I have only worn it a handful of times on the blog (largely due to the fact that I bought it right before getting pregnant with Reilly), I have worn it in real life many more times to work.


1, 2, Now






Lace Pencil Skirt-thrifted
Lace Peplum Top-thrifted
Heels-Carlos Santana, thrifted
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Belt-Kohls
Earrings-gifted
Watch-vintage from Grandma
Necklace-oNeckalce, c/o

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs