July 27, 2016

Wordy Wednesday--Fatigue

I've taken burning the candle at both ends to a dangerous extreme lately.  Working off of about 5 hours of sleep per night is starting to really freak my body out.  As with everything, it took something pretty extreme for me to realize this.  Nodding off on my way to work and on my way home, pumping myself with coffee all day for necessity instead of pleasure and immediately passing out on the couch after I stop moving for the day didn't do it.  But last week on my morning run (at 4:45 a.m. . . . after sleeping in an extra 15 minutes . . .), I suddenly found myself on the ground with my hand bleeding and leg scraped up.  I don't remember tripping or falling.  All I remember is running and then realizing that I was on the ground bleeding.  So the next couple of days, I slept in.  Even though I only slept in for an extra half an hour.  And I went to bed a bit earlier (one night at 9!).  Because sleep is a really underrated necessity.

via








 via

Rust Dress-thrifted
Leopard Flats-thrifted
Fringe Purse-Marshalls
Belt-really old
Scarf-vintage from Patrick's grandmother
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs