July 22, 2016

Mission #87, Day 5

I didn't realize until after the fact that I wore this shirt twice in one week . . . but I'm ok with it.  I love these jeans on Beyonce and how they hug her perfect curves.  Curse you pear shaped body!!!  Aw well.   I might be jealous of Beyonce's flawless body and infinite fortune, but I wouldn't trade her lives, that's for sure.  I have learned to rather enjoy and appreciate my simple little life.  But it's fun to pretend sometimes.  

Ok ladies, now let's get in formation.

via





High Waisted Boyfriend Jeans-Forever 21
Snoop Dogg Tee-concert
Bag-Nine West, thrifted
Heels-Charlotte Russe
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs