May 5, 2015

Share the Covers--Walking on Sunshine--and HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY REILLY!!!!

Here is the original by Katrina and the Waves . . .



And the cover by Ghoti Hook . . .



So this is it.  Today's the day.  My last baby, little Reilly, turns 1 years old today.  I cannot believe it.  It seems like just yesterday I was announcing my pregnancy on the blog.  And it does not seem like a year since the day he was born.  But here we are.


It does not matter how many kids you have or what ages they are, the first birthday is always kind of mind blowing.  I mean, a year ago we had no idea if Reilly would be a boy or a girl.  We didn't know what he would look like or what his temperament would be.  We didn't know if he would be healthy, which in the end finding out I had ICP really was a concern.


And we were blessed with this perfect, beautiful, healthy, happy, sweet little baby.  I tell people all the time he is by far my easiest baby and it is true.  I am not sure if it is because he has it so good and easy (his siblings really do cater to his every whim without complaint or hesitation) or if he is just wired to be that way, but he is so good.  He ate perfectly, he slept perfectly and he is perfectly on track for every milestone.


Reilly is an observer.  He is quiet (he hardly ever cries) and serious.  He loves to play and smile and is perfectly content with just hanging out.  He absolutely perfectly completes our family and I am so very blessed to be his mommy.  I cannot wait to see what his future brings.

A very happy birthday to my favorite little baby in the whole wide world.  I love you so much Reilly!

Red and White Striped Skirt-eShakti
Red and Blue Striped Shirt-Target
Red Rain Boots-Amazon
White Tights-Kohl's
Denim Jacket-Old Navy, thrifted
Umbrella-Target
Necklace-c/o oNecklace 
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs