April 14, 2014

Mission #31, Day 1--Pastel and Pastel

What's one way to wear pastels this spring?  With other pastels of course!  Starting out Mission Week with pastels simply I guess.

So how was everyone's weekend?  Mine was pretty good.  I was hoping to just lay low since I was running around all last weekend with the two younger kids' birthday parties, but of course that's exactly what happened.

I noticed on Friday morning that my FAVORITE sunglasses (the Prada look-a-like ones) got left on a store counter.  Of course when I went back for them they were long gone.  Naturally, this immediately left me no choice but to go track down a new pair.

Incidentally, this led to an impromptu trip to the mall with a girlfriend, which can never be a bad thing.  Other than the fact that walking around a mall in general is not as easy as it used to be.  And looking at all the cute spring clothes out this time of year is not as fun as it used to be.

My niece had another dance show on Sunday for the Colorado Ice, an indoor football team.  And, as usual lately, I cried uncontrollably.

On a productive note, I was able to gather a bunch of stuff for the hospital bag that I didn't have yet and have yet to actually pack.  Things are certainly coming along, if not slowly, but surely.

Teal Maxi Dress-gifted by Lynne; Watercolor Futuristic Vest-thrifted; Crocheted Sneakers-Target; Earrings-gifted; Bracelets-vintage from Mom and gifted and DIY; Watch-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs