December 30, 2013

Mission #24, Day 1--Sequined Top

Oh hey there.  I took an unintentional blog break last week for the holidays.  Also my computer decided to randomly die the Sunday prior.  I figured it was the universe telling me to take it easy and go sans blog for the holiday week.  But because my husband is awesome, it was more of an issue than a travesty.  And so I'm back.

Ergo, Mission Week is coming to you a week later than anticipated, but it is New Year's this week, so it works out (wearing sequins for a week I mean).   I got this sequined top at a clothing swap.  I was in love with it, despite the size difference.  And yet, viola!  Yet another advantage of not paying attention to sizes of clothes--they can come in handy when you gain several pounds.

And this outfit proves true--throw a blazer over anything and it is professional.  Ok, I wouldn't really wear this in a truly stiff corporate setting, but it works for the average workday at the average workplace.

On another note, it's Monday.  But also kind of Friday.  I am off tomorrow (we have our big ultrasound!) and off for New Year's Day.  The days have been so weird lately.  I barely know up from down with the calendar.

But I do know that today is my little niece Emma's birthday.  She is one spunky little (and I do stress little) tyke and I love her to nieces pieces.  Happy birthday Emma-nemma!


Grey Trousers-maternity and gifted; Pale Pink Sequined Tank-thrifted c/o Goodwill Clothing Swap; Tweed Blazer-gifted; Grey Mary Janes-K-Mart; Watch-gifted; Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-Target

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs