December 11, 2013

Mission #23, Day 3--J. Crew Mustard Cardigan

One of my most treasured thrift store finds was this J. Crew mustard cardigan.  And I thought it to be a great (and colorful!) addition to Mission Week.  Unfortunately, it comes with a sad story.

I got this dress from eShakti in the spring, I want to say.  I loved this dress.  And I was so happy when I (ok, Patrick . . . after some time and trial) was able to zip it up the side.  It still fit!  Hoorah!  And it did.  Until I sat in the car.  And the zipper busted completely.  Good thing I was wearing this cardigan!

The point of this post was to talk about how cardigans can add a dose of color to your outfit.  And they can.  But apparently they can also save your ass when you are growing out of everything that you love and try to force something zipped that isn't meant to be zipped.  So bonus.

And speaking of bonus, my newest niece was born at 2:02 on 12/10/13.  Welcome to the world, Lara Jean Wild!  I'm already in love.  Isn't she the cutest?  And she already loves her Auntie!  Look how awake and alert she is when I hold her!

In closing, yay babies and yay cardigans.  Both of them can make your whole day better.

Orange Gingham Dress-c/o eShakti; Mustard Cardigan-J. Crew, thrifted; Tights-Target; Platform Loafers-Bandolino, gifted; Choker-vintage from Grandma; Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-Target

Don't forget to enter the Pink Blush Maternity Giveaway!  Last day to enter is December 12, 2013!!!
Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs