August 25, 2011

Music Montage



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

So much fabulosity happened to me today.  But since I don't like to share all my skeletons on this little corner of the interwebs, I think it is best summed up by a music montage . . .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Dress worn as a skirt-thrifted; Sweater tank-gifted; Belt-Rockin Robins; Shoes-Worthington, gifted; Bag-Bebe, gifted; Earrings and Broach-vintage from Grandma; Watch-gifted

*I just realized that my entire outfit did not cost me a single penny :-O 

8 comments:

  1. I love polka dot dresses and that one is lovely!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    talking all things French

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a good day! I like the sheer dot skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going well. Love the silver threads running through that blouse. It looks great with the chiffon-y skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for things turning around! I am so happy for you. I can see the peace in your smile. Looooove that polka dot skirt.

    xo.

    Angie

    thehotnessyourmommawarnedyouabout.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polka dots and free! What could be better?!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs