May 22, 2011

Garden Grove


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


I knew when I picked up these overalls at the thrift store last weekend that they would immediately become a member of my Love Em or Hate Em Collection. Overalls really seem to have an adverse effect on most people. They are typically made for the elementary school student or some kind of hillbilly woman who collects porcelain cows. So, since I am in the Love Em side of the collection, I knew I had to put something together with these overalls that said "yes, I know I am a twenty nine year old woman wearing floral detailed overalls . . . deal with it!"


I got these overalls during the Everything's a Dollar special at the thrift store this last weekend. After surveying many females I am close to, I got the reaction that Michelle gave that manager at the Family Dollar when she was interviewing for the position. I'm ok with that.


When I ordered this sheer top from F21, I loved it more when I got it than I remember loving it in my virtual shopping cart. And these heels pinch my feet . . . but I love them.

Overalls-Blue Sky, thrifted
Top-F21
Heels-Payless
Belt-Kohl's
Cuff-gifted from mom
Ring-Kohl's
Earrings-Wal-Mart
Sunnies-Elle for Kohl's


8 comments:

  1. Great job with the overalls! You've definitely put a really cute outfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! It was challenging, but I was determined! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, StaceyKay. I really appreciate that. Yeah, it's not for everyone . . . . ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's never easy to buy shoes from payless, they are all cute and so cheap, but they always hurt! I love them too though, bright red for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Thanks Lyddiegal! Red for the win is my moto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!...... i remeber u showing me those overalls on the hanger at ur house one nite and i told u i hated them........then u go and completely redeem urself !!!! lol..... this one really turned out cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Told you Dawggie! You wanna borrow 'em? JK ;-) LM!

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs