May 13, 2011

Blue on Black


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


This was actually my post from yesterday, but because of the absence of Blogger (more on that in the next post), I am posting it today instead. So, take a little pretend time machine journey with me.

Today (really yesterday, following me?) started out in the worst possible way. I had a spat with my bff. Which can really send you into a spiraling case of the ickies all day. So, what else is a girl to do but dress like Daria. Maybe it was the moto boots or the overall darkness of my outfit, but all day I felt like making a statement by not making a statement.


This "skirt" is really a dress given to me by a friend. It was her older sister's homecoming dress, actually. On it's own, it is a little dressy, but as a skirt, I think it's pretty cute. I love how freely it flows. The whole outfit was comfortable all day. I felt kind of like I was on my way to a poetry reading or important political rally in it. It was kind of like a "yeah, this is what I'm wearing, don't cuss with me" outfit.

Dress (worn as a skirt)-gifted
Sweater, boots and bracelets-Kohl's
Earrings-made by Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs