April 19, 2011

Sunshine of Your Love


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Grey sweatshirt-gifted by my seester (I cut off the sleeves); Blue bandana shirt-from Rave a looooong time ago; Khaki maxi skirt-from Saver's; Belt-unknown; Shoes-Sketchers; "R" Necklace-clearance at K-Mart; Earrings-gifted from Pat's mom; Sunnies-my son's Aviators (shhhhhh)



I love this shirt in the summer. I don't often have the guts to sport it alone, but it has been known to happen. I love this shirt though because I bought it after I first lost my "baby weight" after Kaden, so my confidence level got a little boost. The skirt is another favorite of mine. Not only is it uber comfy, but it has a story behind it. I bought it for a cultural experience project in college. I got to go with a good friend of my mom's for the Sabbath service at her synagogue. I had to find something very modest and at the time, I didn't have anything that really "fit the bill". It was a great experience! I am not Jewish, but the culture is so interesting. She is of Orthodox Jewish faith. I will never forget it. It was amazing and I am so glad that I got to experience it.


These Sketchers are the only tennies that I own. I am not kidding. Even with the platform, they are super comfy. I love their earthly canvas and they look great with bootleg jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs