April 20, 2011

Hold On, I'm Comin'


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

April, as a month, is mother nature's biggest tease. As a glorified admitted sun worshiper, I always love to keep my expectations at a mild flutter, rather than the full fledged excitement. March comes, a blade of grass or two sprout up and people start getting that extra 15 minutes of sleep where they used to have to account for extra time to warm up the car. You might even get away with the old cardigan swap for an actual coat. By April (in contrast to end of Feb and beginning of March), birds start chirping and green starts speckling the yards and trees. Hope is rising for that springy weather.


I know that the official "first day of spring" is in March, but I like to think that there are several first days of spring. Like the first morning you can ride to work with your car window down. Or the first time you can bare your poor full time covered legs without tights. Or the first time you go to Starbucks for a White Chocolate Mocha and they ask if you want it hot or cold and you start "ho-actually . . ." It's the little things people.

But when April starts with a bang of sunshine and ends up drizzly and cloudy, I say you know what? Summer is really lookin good right now . . . Hurry up June!


White cardigan-gifted from my mom's friend at her work (so lucky!); Brown striped sweater dress (worn as a top)-Kohl's; Belt-unknown; Red jeans-thrifted from Rockin Robin's; Clogs-gifted from Tina; Earrings-Kohl's; Beaded bracelets-Kohl's; Sunnies-Elle from Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs