August 18, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Sequined Tube Top

When I first started blogging, I was all over any and all trends.  I had to have every new and exciting thing . . . but I also had a very small shopping budget and tried to scope out trends at thrift stores.  At the time, sequins were big and I found this great tube top in a thrift store and bought it without hesitation.  Later, I realized that I didn't really know how I was going to effectively style this top.  

Apparently, I'm still figuring it out because my go-to is either black bottoms or under a button down shirt.  Either way, this was one of those "expensive" thrift store purchases.  I am pretty sure I paid $20 for this top, but I have worn it here 6 times now, which still makes the price per wear $3.33.  So now that it has a hole worn in the middle of it (I have started wearing it backwards so you can tell), I can justify putting it to rest probably.  It had a good life.

 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Now





Hot Pink Blazer-thrifted
Sequined Tube Top-vintage
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans-Old Navy
Hot Pink Heels-H&M
White Bag-thrifted
Earrings-Touchstone Crystal, c/o 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs