August 15, 2016

Make it Work Monday #46

Inez and I have been faithfully following each other pretty much since my blog started 5 years ago.  She lives in Nigeria and I love to hear her stories.  Some of her clothing is made by her or a tailor because she doesn't have the same access to all of the trendy pieces that pop up.  I truly love her spin on them!  Follow along with Inez's Small World for some sweet style inspiration.






Black and White Striped Button Down-thrifted
Floral Skirt-Candie's
Sandals-thrifted
Bag-"Prada"
Necklace-J. Crew, gifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs