August 31, 2016

Wordy Wednesday--Autumn

I know, I know.  Autumn doesn't officially start for a few weeks.  But for me, I think fall starts on September 1.  Plus, Colorado has been in fall prep mode for a couple of weeks now and the blogosphere has been in fall mode since July so . . . here we are.  To be honest, I like fall.  In fact, I love fall.  But after fall comes winter.  And I effing HATE winter.  So fall is kind of sad to me because it means that . . . snow is coming.  Ain't nobody got time for that.







 via



Plaid Blazer-thrifted
Striped Dress-thrifted
Mules-Vera Wang
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Necklace-J. Crew, gifted
Earrings-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs