August 24, 2016

Mission #89, Day 3

Another thing Julia can rock pretty much better than anyone are boyfriend jeans.  Ah, boyfriend jeans--loved by women, hated on by men.  I know they don't do much for shape and what have you, but I will say that I for sure feel sexier in boyfriend jeans than I do in most other things.  Perhaps it's because these ones in particular are a bit big on me so it makes me feel like I've lost weight even though I haven't--I've actually gained weight since I've been running.  #wasntreadyforthisjelly

via





Boyfriend Jeans-Forever 21
Striped Peplum Top-Kohls
Red Bag-thrifted
Silver Heels-Shoe Carnival
Buckle Cuff-H&M
Earrings-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs