August 16, 2016

Share the Covers--At Last

I love all music of all genres, but if I had to pick an all-time favorite song, it would be "At Last", which was originally sung by Etta James, but has been covered a dozen times at least.  I love the original, but here are some of my favorite covers as well.

The original . . .

 
Queen Bey doing her version from the Cadillac Records movie . . .

 
Another great version by Ms. Celine Dion . . .
 
 
 Don't be hatin' but this version by Christina Aguillera is pretty sweet as well . . .


 


Plaid Dress-thrifted
Heels-thrifted
Bag-"Prada"
Pearl Necklace-gifted from Patrick from Qatar
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs