August 22, 2016

Mission #89, Day 1--Julia Sarr-Jamois

 Someone that I have loooooooong admired in the fashion world is Julia Sarr-Jamois, fashion editor for Wonderland Magazine.  To be honest I am not familiar with the publication, but I have been enamored with Julia's style for years.  Of course, her trademark hair is always on point, but I love how she pushes the envelope with her style.  This is one of her more toned down looks, but it's such a great example of her core accessibility.  I mean, this is essentially just heels, skirt, t-shirt . . . but Julia makes it seem so fierce.

via






Grey Tee-Target
Gold Floral Pencil Skirt-thrifted
Mules-Vera Wang
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs