October 27, 2015

Mission #69, Day 2

Here is a head to toe black work look for you--professional trousers, shirt and blazer.   With some sky high Mary Jane heels and a fun red bag thrown in for good measure.

One of the biggest drawbacks to my new job is not being able to take my kids to school anymore.  I have taken them to school everyday of their school lives!  Now Patrick drops all of the kids off--Kaden to high school, Conner and Brielle to elementary school and Reilly to day care.  While this sounded freeing at first, it has been kind of hard to get used to.  Often times I don't even see my kids for the first time until after I get home from work--about 6:30 at night.

Patrick was talking to someone else about how he drops the kids off now and he used the words "I get to drop the kids off."  He truly views it as a privilege to spend some morning time with them and drop them off at school.  And that really makes me feel better because I know that he means it.

And it's legit.  Conner and Brielle love Patrick, don't get me wrong, but they haven't had as much time with him as Kaden and Reilly have.  And I have definitely noticed a vast improvement in their relationships with Patrick.  For example, Brielle now pretty much has Patrick wrapped around her finger.

It is kind of a loss to me that I can't drop my kids off at school anymore.  But I have to remember that I got to for several years.  Now it's Patrick's turn.  And I am ok with that because it makes my kids and Patrick very happy.


Black Harem Pants-H&M
Black Peplum Shirt-Amazon
Black Blazer-thrifted
Black Heeled Mary Janes-Forever 21
Necklace-vintage from Grandma
Red Bag-thrifted
Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs