October 13, 2015

Mission #68, Day 2--Snow White

Aw Snow White.  That timid, sweet, perfectly innocent princess who loves to cook and clean and take care of others.  Kind of annoying isn't it?  On the one hand, I kinda want to marry her too.  ;-)


As I was taking my pictures, I noticed tons of little apples strewn all over the floor--it was meant to be.  For the look, I went more modern, of course, with a shorter yellow skirt.  And I opted for red bow flats instead of yellow ones (mostly because I didn't have yellow ones . . . and it kind of balanced out the fact that I also didn't have a red headband).  The top was a bit off, but it was the best I could do.  It was blue and had the puffed sleeves, but it had polka dots.  Eh, good enough.





Yellow Skirt-Rue 21, thrifted
Navy Polka Dot Blouse-thrifted
Red Bow Flats-KMart
Bag-Claire's
Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted
Watch-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs