October 15, 2015

Mission #68, Day 4--Jasmine

Princess Jasmine--another male favorite of the Disney princesses.  And a personal favorite of mine because Aladdin is easily in my top five of Disney movies.   In all honesty, I have no idea what my new boss' nationality is, but all I know is that she is probably one of the most naturally beautiful people I have ever met.  She has dark skin, dark hair (in the cutest asymmetrical cut ever) and big, bright green eyes.  So when I try to explain her beauty to people, I always compare her to Princess Jasmine.  For real.


For Jasmine's inspired look, I went with a crop top and joggers--similar to what she wears in the movie but less costumey--and some gold smoking slippers.  I added a fun hairpiece for effect.  Of course the lighting was horrific during this photo shoot, so I was bummed about that.  But the outfit was really a fun one to wear in real life!





Navy Joggers-Nordstrom
Black Crop Top-American Apparel
Silver Tote-Victoria Secret, thrifted
Gold Smoking Slippers-Target
Hair Necklace-Forever 21
Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs